Welcome!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well, as Dora would say "WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! YEAH!!!" except it's more 'I did it!' (thanks to my little niece Paige for that inspiration)... I finally made a cooking blog. It's funny because I've tried a couple different blogs, and they flopped. Either I didn't keep up with them OR people weren't interested in my philosophical ramblings LOL But this... I believe this blog will be here to stay! I mean it makes sense, I've always loved cooking, and every time I make something it seems like at least 1 person wants the recipe so why not make a blog of all my cooking adventures, and share them so that people can find them when they need them! Feel free to share with friends and family, but if you share with them or online, please give Lizzy's Home Cookin' or the appropriate person I borrowed from the credit for it! Thanks and happy cookin'!

Lizzy <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lizzy's Home Cookin' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino